Tips & Strategies for Making a Career Change
I recently had the pleasure of guesting on the amazing Her Story of Success podcast with Leah Glover Hayes. During our conversation, I provide tips, strategies, and coaching for women making a career change.
If you’re just getting started with transforming your career to one that’s inspiring, meaningful, and lights you up every day, this episode is for you!
In the episode, I share my story of leaving behind a successful career in Corporate America to chart my own path, which led to my passion for helping other women navigate their own career transformations. I also explain how overcoming limiting beliefs can help you discover your new trajectory and build the confidence to pursue it.
- My story of deciding to embrace the desire to take my career in another direction.
- How to start exploring your career purpose, even if you don’t know what that is yet.
- The small steps you can begin taking to remake your career on your own terms.
- Creating a plan for making a career change before you take the leap.
- Why periods of disruption (like COVID or a job loss) are excellent times to think about making a career change.
- Why inner work is as important as taking action when pursuing a new career.
- Resources to get you started on your own career transformation.
Check out the episode below. I hope you enjoy it!
Related blog posts you might like:
Don't miss the latest:
Hi, I’m Kim!
I’m a Certified Life & Career Coach, and business entrepreneur.
My passion is empowering women to build thriving careers centered on freedom and empowerment.